Philadelphia Legal Resources
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law – “The mission of the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law is to educate students to become knowledgeable, skilled and engaged lawyers.”
- Philadelphia Municipal Court – The Philadelphia Municipal Court is a limited jurisdiction court with 25 law-trained judges serving the city of Philadelphia.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – The mission statement of the Temple Beasley School of Law is “Temple University Beasley School of Law is committed to excellence in teaching, scholarship and service.”
- University of Penn Law School – The University of Penn Law School is located in Philadelphia and is among the most selective schools in the nation.
Pennsylvania Legal Resources
- The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania – “The Commonwealth Court was established in 1968 and is one of two statewide intermediate appellate courts.” The Commonwealth Court is limited to the appeals of the Court of Common Pleas as well as certain state agencies. It may also serve as a trial court in cases in which the Commonwealth is involved.
- Judiciary of Pennsylvania – The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania is the overseeing court system for the state of Pennsylvania.
- PA District Courts – The Magisterial District Judges serve Pennsylvania’s minor courts.
- PA Supreme Court – The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania is the State’s highest court and the nation’s first appellate court.
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas – The PA Court of Common Pleas is the general trial court of Pennsylvania and hear highly controversial civil cases.
- The Superior Court of Pennsylvania – “The Superior Court was established in 1895 and is one of two statewide intermediate appellate courts.” The court typically handles cases under the jurisdiction of state agencies, however in certain exceptions acts as the appellate court. The Superior Court judges are elected in statewide elections and serve 10 year terms.
National Legal Resources
- 4M Communication PR Services– With our background in digital marketing, we’re able to work with your marketing department to fully integrate all of your marketing channels. From your PR campaign, to your social media plan and the analytics behind it all – we’ve got you covered.
- American Bar Association – The American Bar Association is one of the world’s largest voluntary professional organizations, with nearly 400,000 members and more than 3,500 entities. Founded in 1878, the ABA is committed to supporting the legal profession with practical resources for legal professionals while improving the administration of justice, accrediting law schools, establishing model ethical codes, and more.
- Life Care Planners and Vocational Experts – OAS specializes in working with the plaintiff or defense attorney to assist in objectively documenting the economic damages in a case. We strongly believe in the importance of a clear and understandable presentation of the facts.
- National Consumer Law Center – NCLC’s expertise includes policy analysis and advocacy; consumer law and energy publications; litigation; expert witness services, and training and advice for advocates. NCLC works with nonprofit and legal services organizations, private attorneys, policymakers, and federal and state government and courts across the nation to stop exploitative practices, help financially stressed families build and retain wealth, and advance economic fairness.
- National Legal Resource Center – The National Legal Resource Center is a collaborative effort developed by the Administration on Aging.
- National Wrongful Death Laws by State – Wrongful death claims are brought on behalf of the Estate of a person whose death was caused by a devastating, catastrophic underlying legal event like negligence, accident, product failure or medical malpractice.
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association – We provide resources to the public defense community through support, training and professional development, establishing and implementing standards, engaging our clients and community in addition to monitoring reform and advocating on behalf of indigent defense systems across the nation.
- Should You Plead Guilty to Criminal Charges – In America you are considered innocent until the prosecutor can prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys -TASA delivers time saving, targeted referrals to quality expert witnesses in all fields and all locations, for plaintiff or defense. Our experienced referral advisors work with you to pinpoint your specific expert witness criteria and connect you with expert witnesses who are available to discuss your case.
Other Law Firms across America
- Gauthier Amedee APLC – At Gauthier Amedee, we understand that serious injury cases demand immediate action by a team of experienced legal professionals. It is important to act fast after an accident, and at Gauthier Amedee, our experienced Gonzales, Prairieville and Baton Rouge, Louisiana attorneys will get you the help you need right away. If you are injured in a car or truck accident, work injury, or any other type of accident that was not your fault, you can trust Gauthier Amedee to protect your rights to the fullest
- Law Office of John Tierney – The Law Office of John Tierney, LLC, is passionately committed to the effective prosecution of our client’s case. Our conduct is bound by time-tested American truths.
- Martin Attorneys – The experienced lawyers at Martin Attorneys have been helping people throughout northwest Arkansas for more than 24 years. We are a respected and effective Christian-based law firm that cares about you and your individual case. Our prayer is that your life will be better at the conclusion of your case than it was before you came to our offices.
- Norwood & Norwood-Norwood & Norwood is one of the best DWI / DUI and criminal defense law firms in Northwest Arkansas. Our firm has defended clients on everything from speeding to murder. If you are charged with a traffic offense or any criminal charge, we can help you.
- Timoney Knox LLP – We take special pride in the level of excellence provided by our team of first-rate attorneys and experienced staff, many of whom have been employed with the firm for over twenty years. Our clients have enjoyed great successes through our firm’s services, and these victories and achievements are a direct result of a high caliber team devoted to our clients’ cause.
- The Yost Legal Group – The Yost Legal Group has substantial experience representing the rights of people harmed by the negligence of others. Whether an injury or death occurs due to a defective product, a medical mistake or a serious accident, we work hard to secure the maximum compensation for your injuries
- HRMM&L– The lawyers and professional staff at Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin are all focused on the result you hope to achieve. Because of our single-mindedness, businesses, developers, local governments and individuals in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Lehigh and Berks Counties and other communities in eastern Pennsylvania turn to HRMM&L every day for help with their most important legal problems.
- HensonFeurst- We know the first step in obtaining legal help is often the most stressful. Whether you’re worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer or how you’re going to get to our office, HensonFuerst is committed to serving clients however we can.
- NC Land Law– Whether you’re a new homeowner or your family has owned the same land for generations, we understand how frustrating and costly it can be to lose control of your property. You need a law firm with the knowledge and resources to guide you through the eminent domain process.
- Cariati Law– When your life is disrupted by a serious accident resulting in the injury or wrongful death of a loved one, you need an Ontario, Canada personal injury and disability law firm with a reputation for honesty and a track record of success.
- Dagget Shuler Attorneys at Law– Daggett Shuler is dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured in accidents, of workers hurt on the job, and of people who are in need of Social Security Disability benefits.
- Segal, Berk, Gaines, & Liss– Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss is a full service firm representing clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Our clients will have peace of mind knowing that each of the attorneys at Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss has the ability to manage each case from inception to conclusion including trial and appellate process.
- Flagger & Associates PC- Flagger & Associates PC often handles accident cases from all over the PA and NJ area. Our reputation for high-quality work makes us one of the most sought-after referral counsels in Pennsylvania.
- Kelly, Parker and Cohen, LLC– With more than 100 years of combined litigation experience, Kelly Parker & Cohen possesses the experience, knowledge and focus to represent and protect clients in a wide spectrum of legal disputes ranging from the most complex to the relatively straightforward, but never forgetting that no legal dispute is unimportant to those involved. K, P & C emphasizes proactive legal representation custom-tailored to the client’s particular needs.
- DiGeorge Life Insurance Law– The DiGeorge Life Insurance Law Firm provides highly qualified and aggressive legal counseling and representation on all insurance related matters.
- Car Accident Attorney in CT – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing automobile injury victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- CT Crime Victim Attorney – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing crime victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in CT – Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney, a law firm with years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
- The Disability Attorneys of Michigan– Our firm features a team of highly skilled attorneys and case managers focused on one thing – helping disabled people in Michigan obtain the benefits they deserve. When an entire law firm dedicates itself to practicing one type of law they do it better. We know disability. We know the ins and outs of filing a claim, filing appeals, and appearing in court. We also know the devastation that can occur when benefits are wrongfully denied, and that makes us fight harder.
- McGonagle Perri McHugh & Mischak– In the last decade our law firm has emerged as the most successful litigation firm in Pennsylvania. Many of the most respected law firms and individuals in Pennsylvania engage us to win their most difficult and complicated cases.
- Construction Injury Lawyers– Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky, PC, is one of the nation’s leading personal injury law firms. Its attorneys have secured some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the history of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. It is widely regarded as the best law firm in the United States representing construction workers who have been injured or killed.
- Attorney Injury Group – The Attorney Injury Group is committed to fighting for justice on behalf of injured and disabled people. We understand how difficult it is to deal with the physical, emotional and financial issues that occur after a serious or fatal accident. We are an experienced team of Boston personal injury attorneys with a reputation for providing caring, aggressive and high quality representation to our clients.
- Freeburn Hamilton – At the law firm of Freeburn Hamilton, we focus on helping injured people get the financial compensation and medical treatment that they deserve. Our firm is capable of representing you in any type of personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and workers’ compensation claim.
- Caddell Reynolds Injury Law – Caddell Reynolds is a leading Arkansas personal injury, social security disability benefits and bankruptcy law firm. We have helped thousands of people through some of the most difficult times of their lives.
Title IX Attorneys – Conrad O’Brien attorneys are actively engaged with Title IX issues beyond our client representations and work with other attorneys and legislators to affect change. We are often sought out by individuals, groups, and institutions for our opinion on how to work within the framework of the changing federal laws and guidance.
Moll Law Group – At Moll Law Group, our Chicago injury lawyers represent people who have been involved in devastating accidents and families who have lost a loved one to an untimely death. Many of these events result from defective products that should not have been released to the public, such as unsafe vehicles, dangerous prescription drugs, faulty child products, and defective medical devices.
Fellheimer & Eichen – We formed Fellheimer & Eichen with one goal in mind: to use the knowledge we gained from managing financial institutions to help our clients achieve their most important business goals. Whether the engagement involves raising money from investors, completing a complex transaction or resolving a multifaceted dispute, our clients can count on us to use our business experience to provide the practical advice and determined advocacy they need to fulfill their objectives.
Kessler Topaz Meltzer Check – At Kessler Topaz Meltzer Check, all of our work is driven by a common goal: to protect investors, consumers, employees and others from fraud, abuse, misconduct and negligence by businesses and fiduciaries. We represent investors and classes worldwide, and are particularly known for our work on behalf of institutional investors. At the end of the day, we have succeeded if the bad guys pay up, and if you recover your assets.
- Pacific Attorney Group, PLC – Local Accident Attorney – The Pacific Attorney Group’s California car accident attorneys are experienced and skilled, with thousands of successful personal injury cases under their belts. Our excellent legal team has secured millions of dollars in judgments and settlements for accident victims and their families.
- Sheehy Ware & Pappas – Sheehy, Ware & Pappas, P.C., is a Texas-based law firm with a national reach. In many instances, the Firm acts as National Coordinating Counsel for litigation throughout the country.
- Goss Law – At the Goss Law Firm, we understand how serious accidents can cause severe physical, emotional and financial strain. We are here to listen and provide caring advice and legal guidance to help you obtain the benefits you deserve, so you can move forward
- Steve Harvey Law – Steve Harvey Law LLC is a Law Firm that provides high quality legal services in Commercial Litigation, Employment Law, Complex Litigation, Intellectual Property, Restrictive Covenants and Fiduciary Litigation. We seek clients who value what we do and how well and cost effectively we do it.
- Timothy Abeel – Timothy Abeel & Associates, P.C. is a Consumer Law Firm that handles Lemon Law and Fraud cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Brian P. Murphy – Brian P. Murphy is an experienced and well-regarded nursing home abuse attorney who has successfully represented many elderly residents subjected to nursing home abuse and neglect. In The states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, especially Philadelphia and Trenton, Mr. Murphy is heavily relied upon for nursing home abuse attorney services.
- Martin Law – We are one of the largest law firms in Pennsylvania in which all partners are certified in Workers’ Compensation Law, and our attorneys have co-authored multiple editions of Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Practice and Procedure, relied upon as the gold standard for those who practice in this area of the law.
- Carter Mario – At Carter Mario Injury Lawyers, you will find an experienced team of legal professionals committed to fighting on behalf of individuals who have been injured by no fault of their own. Day in and day out, our Connecticut personal injury attorneys believe in being a champion for others, so that we can help the seriously injured victims and their families recover the compensation they deserve after a serious injury.
- Bicycle Injury Attorney in Tampa, FL – Matthew C. Scarborough is the managing partner of FL Bike Attorney which he has operated since its inception in 2001. Mr. Scarborough has exclusively practiced in the Insurance Defense arena for the past 23 years since being admitted to the Florida Bar in 1992.
- Personal Injury Attorney New Jersey – Pezzano Mickey & Bornstein, LLP will handle your case personally from start to finish, unlike larger law firms where your file may be passed around from one attorney to another, which could leave you feeling more like a file number than a client.
Safety and Injury Prevention Resources
- American Trauma Society – The American Trauma Society is dedicated to the elimination of needless death and disability from injury.
- Injury Prevention from Furniture Accidents – Furniture tipping is a growing hazard to families with young children. Every year, hundreds of children are hospitalized due to a furniture tipping accident. What’s worse, 84% of furniture tipping injuries that result in death involve a child under the age of 9.
- Injury Prevention When Driving in the Winter – Driving becomes more difficult throughout the winter season. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when temperatures drop, causing roads to become icy and dangerous. Read these tips to keep yourself safe this winter.
- Injury Prevention when Working with Electricity – Use your electronic devices safely with these tips to prevent physical damage or fires from starting in your home.
- Preventing Injuries While Walking Your Dog– Walking your dog may seem like a simply task, but there are certain tips and tricks you should be following to keep your dog, yourself, and those you encounter in your neighborhood safe.
- Preventing Dog Attack Injuries – Learn about what you can do to protect yourself from dog attacks before they happen. Millions of dog bites occur each year in Canada. In 2014 alone, 4.7 million people were injured as a result of animal attacks.
- Injury and Attack Prevention on Campuses – Whether walking to class, hanging out at a friend’s house, or entering your own dormitory, make yourself aware of your surroundings and stay safe on campus with these helpful safety tips.
- Injury Prevention When Moving Heavy Objects – To avoid injury during a move, be aware of the potential dangers that could cause physical damage to yourself and others.
- National Association of Injury Prevention – The CDC Foundation helps people do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and Others to fight threats to health and safety.
- Shoplifting Prevention Methods and Statistics – Shoplifting ls a major crime that costs companies billions of dollars each year.This expensive addiction affects nearly 1 in 11 people (both children and adults) daily all over the world. Common items stolen range from groceries to high-end electronics that can be stolen in a variety of different ways.
- Preventing Attacks on College Campuses Every few years, the U.S. Department of Education’s Campus Safety and Security (CSS) releases data regarding campus crime. While these numbers have decreased slightly from the previous year, college campuses continue to implement more and more security measures to protect the safety of their students.
- Supporting an Injured Loved One– You do not have to feel helpless when you find out that a loved one is coping with a life-changing illness or injury. There are many helpful ways to support them — chief among them are your words.
- The Importance of Drug Testing to Keep a Workplace Safe – Drug testing in the work place can prevent lawsuits and injuries while boosting overall productivity. Substance free workplaces have been shown have lower turnover, higher compensation and better benefits.
- Are Charter Buses Safe? – Charter buses are an extremely safe way of traveling. From school trips to special events, group tours, sporting and corporate events, hiring a coach bus to transport your group is a great, safe way of getting from one place to the next. Via Trailways has been a trusted name in the motor coach industry since 1982.
International Legal Resources
- United Nations International Law – This is the International Law page of the United Nations website. Here you will find related UN bodies, thematic areas, UN offices, news, tools and other resources.